Thursday 29 March 2012

Aldi's Version Of Morrocan Argan Oil - Miracle Oil

On twitter, I heard that Aldi had brought out their version of the Morrocan Argan Oil. They called their version the Miracle Oil. Priced at £3.99 for 50ml.
I wonder if this is just as loaded with cones as the bestselling overpiced somewhat original version. How cheeky is the packaging. I say good on Aldi for undercutting the over-priced version.Did you get yours?

ALDI VERSION
THE OTHER POPULAR VERSION


Update:

So I found the ingredients list for Aldi's version. Let's just say I'm glad I didn't bother. I can see why this would be a miracle on straight hair though. If I straightened my hair, I would be stocking up. At least argan oil is within the top 4 ingredients!

Ingredients in Aldi's Carino Argan Oil: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel(Argan Oil), Alcohol, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ascorbic Acid & Citric Acid. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment